Yay ! ..N3 kali ni mix language a.k.a Rojak bahasa plaks sbb yang malaynya x BESH in terms of contentnya, so i choose the English and maleh nak translate ..ala uolls kan terrror english, from tadika dah focus on english right ?? Heheh ..
Bentuk tubuh badan anda di waktu ini sebenarnya bergantung pada faktor keturunan, tabiat pemakanan dan aktiviti harian. Pengaruh keturunan memainkan peranan penting dalam menentukan bentuk tubuh yang anda ada sekarang, tetapi, anda masih boleh mengubahnya mengikut bentuk tubuh yang anda inginkan melalui pengetahuan, makanan, senaman yang baik untuk pembentukan dan kesihatannya.
*Hour Glass Body Description* * Classic Hourglass Shape
* The bust measurement is roughly the same as the hip
* Your waist is about 10 inches smaller than your bust and
* Your body looks proportionately curvy.
*How to dress an Hour Glass Shape: *With your well proportioned body,
you need to find clothes that donâ't add extra weight to your frame, and
clothes that elongate (memanjang).
Do: * Pencil skirts (Defi : slim fitting skirt with a straight and narrow cut..)
* Wear a good support bra.
* V-neck tops (but not too low cut) will draw attention to your face.
* Wrap dresses will accentuate (menyerlahkan) your beautiful curves.
* Short fitted jackets.
* Tailored pants with slight flare at bottom.
Some of Pencil Skirts examples -
Don't : * Wide belts
* Shapeless tops - they do not accentuate your waist, and add weight
to your body.
* Empire dresses & tops.
* Short skirts will visually cut your body into small pieces.
* Baggy pants will only add extra weight.
Celebrity Hour Glass Shapes include Jessica Simpson, Kate Winslet (??), and Salma Hayek, Halle Berry, Scarlett Johansson
Hmm ada Beyonce plaks ..rasanya dia tu bukan pear ke? ..byk sangat pendapat, KONPIUS ..
*Banana Body Description:* * You generally have an athletic body with toned arms.
* Rectangular shaped body.
* Your waist is less than 9 inches smaller than either your hip or
* Your upper body is proportionate to your lower body.
* Smaller bust size.
* Not much curve at your waist.
* Usually have great legs.
*How to dress a banana shape:* The goal of dressing the banana shape is
to use clothing to give your body curves.
* Wear knee length a-line skirts (a skirt that is fitted at the hips and gradually widens towards the hem, giving the impression of the ..)
* Chose jeans, pants, and skirts that sit below your waist.
* Look for tops with ruffles, large prints, or detailing.
* Wear a padded bra to add a cup size.
* Add fun necklaces and scarves to your outfit.
* Jackets with a cinched waist will give you more of an hour glass shape.
* Wrap dresses look wonderful on you.
Do Not: * Don't wear tight clothing that will accentuate your lack of curves.
* Stay away from vertical lines.
* Do not wear high waisted pants or skirts â€“ these do not help create
curves. Quite the opposite on you.
* Avoid wearing loose fitting tops and dresses. Remember the goal is
to create shapes, not hide them.
* Jackets that end at your waist are not a good choice since they do
not help to define your waist.
Celebrity Banana Shapes: Gwyneth Paltrow, Kate Bosworth, Kate Hudson,
and Keira Knightley.
*Pear Body Description* * Triangular shaped body
* Hip measurement is larger than the bust.
* Wide hips and bottom.
* You carry most of your weight on your hips, thighs, and
* Usually have slender neck and shoulders
* Often have a flat tummy
*How to Dress a Pear Shape: *The goal of dressing a pear shape is to
draw attention away from your hips and bottom, and emphasize your top
half. This will help create balance.
* Wear brighter colors on top, and darker colors on bottom.
* Pants should be a straight leg.
* Chose tops that have ruffles, or interesting details to draw
attention away from your lower body.
* Empire waist dresses are a good choice for accentuating your smaller
top half, and hiding your wider lower body.
* A-line skirts are your best choice.
* Wrap dresses work well with your figure.
Don' t: * Do not wear pants that taper in at the ankles. This will make your
hips look even larger.
* Jackets that end at the widest part of your hips.
* Tuck in your shirts - this creates a boxy look with your shape.
* Pencil skirts should not be worn.
Celebrity Pear Shapes: Jennifer Lopez, Mischa Barton, Jennifer Love Hewitt, and Kelly Clarkson
*Apple Body Description* * Inverted triangular shaped body
* The bust measurement is larger than the hip measurement.
* Large chest and bust for your frame.
* You carry most of your weight around your midsection.
* Usually have slim legs, hips, and bottom.
*How to dress an apple shape:* The goal of dressing an apple shape is to
elongate your upper body, and define your waist .
Do: * Pants and skirts with a flare will help draw attention to your lower
body, balancing out your upper body.
* To elongate your body, wear longer tops that end over your hips.
Pair this with pants that taper out.
* Wear darker colors on top, brighter clothes on your lower body.
* Chose wrap shirts and wrap dresses.
* V necked tops draw the eye in and away from your shoulders.
* Get fitted for a good bra that will let you look your best and show
off your best assets.
* Belted jackets, dresses, and tops help your waist to look smaller.
* High heels help to elongate your body.
* Avoid tops with puffy (bengkak) sleeves.
* Pleated pants will only add inches to your waist.
* Pants that taper in towards your ankle should be avoided as they
only make your top half look larger.
* Tops that are busy with a lot of detailing, or too tight should not
Celebrity Apple Shapes: Dolly Parton, Pamela anderson (guess u know y ..heheh), Queen Latifah, Catherine Zeta Jones, Jessica Simpsons, Elizabeth Hurley (huh? yeke), Sigourney Weaver