- Line and grease a 9" cake tin. Preheat oven at 180°C. In a mixer, whisk eggs and sugar at high speed until thick and creamy. Add in emulco.
- Using a metal spatula, fold in sieved ingredients. Lastly, fold in oil. Pour into prepared tin and bake for 40 minutes. Split cake into 4 layers. Brush with syrup on surface.
- Whisk cream until lightly thickened. Take out 250 g.
- Place into a bowl. Quickly stir cooled melted dark chocolate into the cream and white chocolate into the 500 g cream.
- Divide white mousse into 2 portions.
- Heat cream over simmering water. Add in chocolate and stir until smooth.
- Add in butter.
Assembling the Cake
- Place a layer of cake in a 9" loose base tin.
- Spread a portion of white chocolate mousse, top with a layer of cake, spread with white chocolate mousse, top with cake.
- Chill overnight. Spread the whole cake with a thin layer of whipped cream.
- Refrigerate cake until set.
- Place cake on a wire rack, pour over chocolate topping and decorate with snow powder.
(preventive area of copying huhuhu, maaf tok wan, anak cucu tumpang lalu ..heeee, nawaitu baik nk belajooooo )